The Bitcoin extension is used as an interface between the Bitcoin and Rehive ledgers. It provides an API for a company to create and manage a Bitcoin wallet. There is both a mainnet Bitcoin Service as well as a Bitcoin Testnet Service.
The extension allows you to:
- Accept Bitcoin deposits from user
- Allow users to transact directly on the Bitcoin blockchain
- Manage and view user transactions on the Bitcoin blockchain
- Manage operational accounts such as a hot wallet and warm storage
- Setup HD deposit accounts to allow for a unique user address per deposit