Summary of additions and changes to the Mobile Wallet.
- Fixed an issue where users could not send crypto to federation addresses.
- Users can now seethe on-chain transaction hash link for crypto transactions in their transaction history.
- Updated “contact number” field name to “mobile number.”
- Users can now enter send and receive amounts in their display currency while sending or receiving in a different currency.
- Users can buy and sell currencies, as defined by an admin.
- Users can also view their transaction history in their display currency.
- Users can now filter and sort their transaction history.
- Users can now view a lsit of their purchased vouchers and their redeem status.
- Users can now transfer currencies between their accounts.
- Users are now able to manage their notification preferences.