Summary of additions and changes to the Web Wallet.
- Visual fixes on web and responsive views.
- Users can now seethe on-chain transaction hash link for crypto transactions in their transaction history.
- Updated “contact number” field name to “mobile number.”
- Added a refresh button to the transaction history page.
- Updated how sessions and caching of wallet ID is handled.
- Users can now enter send and receive amounts in their display currency while sending or receiving in a different currency.
- Users can buy and sell currencies, as defined by an admin.
- Users can also view their transaction history in their display currency.
- Users can now filter, sort, and export their transaction history.
- Users can now view a lsit of their purchased vouchers and their redeem status.
- Users can now transfer currencies between their accounts.
- Users are now able to manage their notification preferences.