Summary of additions and changes to the Rehive Dashboard.
- Added the ability to filter by balance on the accounts page.
- Added the ability to export data from the accounts page based on an admin’s filter selection.
- Added the ability to add conversion pairs to allow for currency exchange via the Conversion extension.
- When viewing an account’s details on the Accounts page, the user group now correctly shows.
- Fixed display of Balance and Status fields on the Rewards listing page.
- Fixed two edge case bugs with the transaction helper where users did not have a primary account or an email address.
- On the account details modal on the Accounts page, a user’s email address now links to their user details page.
- On the account details modal on the Accounts page, there is now a ‘manage’ link next to each currency so admins can easily manage the settings.
- Updated template config to more simplified and clean version.
- Updated the tokens UI under the developer section.
- Added more shortcuts to the search results popdown. Admins can now create a credit deposit, process withdrawals, or credit a user via quick links in the search popdown.
- Added a new permission,
- Improved the search to search by Account.
- Admins can now upload and manage voucher codes for virtual-type products in the Product Extension. Codes can be uploaded individually or imported via a CSV file.
- Admins can globally switch subtypes on or off. This setting can be accessed via going to Transactions -> Settings.
- Added character counter to product description.
- Transaction helper. Admins can enable a transaction helper that will make the operational aspects of specific types of transactions easier e.g. credit deposit, transfer deposit. Transaction fields are ordered and arranged in a logical format for the operation being done.
- Thumbnails of uploaded logos are no longer distorted on the settings page.
- Added sentry error tracking to the Dashboard.
- When creating or editing a notification, events are now listed in alphabetical order.
- Doubled the height of the Company config field inside Company info.
- Added an information tooltip to the “Public” toggle in Company info to explain its use.
- Added “Stellar” as a Crypto type option when viewing/editing/creating a user’s external crypto account.
- Added radio buttons to distinguish between testnet and mainnet crypto account addresses for Bitcoin and Stellar addresses.
Added manual withdrawals operational features for the admin. Managing withdrawals in Rehive Dashboard is now more user-friendly and helps admins pick up suspicious activity more easily for manual withdrawals:
- Users’ KYC and MFA status on the transaction details page.
- An easy ‘Approve’ button has been added to quickly complete the transaction.
- Users’ selected withdrawal bank account details are now displayed on the transaction modal and are all copyable.
- Admins can see the KYC status of a user’s bank account as well as when it was created and updated.
- Admins will be alerted if there have been any recent duplicate withdrawals on the account.
In this release there were major updates to 3 Rehive Extensions: Conversion, Product and Rewards.
Conversion Extension updates:
- When the Conversion extension is active, for all non-custom currencies, rates will now be automatically calculated. Admins can override this and set a rate pair if they would like a custom rate.
- Defined rate pairs can now be pegged to another rate pair’s value.
- Admins can now set the default Display currency for their company, to be used in the user wallets.
Product Extension updates:
- Added “Instant buy” flag to products - indicates which products can bypass a cart when buying.
- Added countries whitelist to display a product only in the specified countries.
- Added metadata field.
- Added a short description. Increased the size of longer product description field.
- Changed product type - type can only be selected from a predefined list now. Either
- Images can now be added to products.
- Each individual product in an order can have a status set e.g. shipped, fulfilled, etc.
- Orders now display the date the order was placed, in addition to the date the cart was created.
- Order status can now be updated to
- Admins can now create payments for an order if the user has funds (in the case where a user has run into some error and cannot pay).
Rewards Extension updates:
- Campaigns can be defined as ‘claim’ type campaigns. This means users have to claim/request a reward.
- Campaigns can require an event and an expression to be evaluated against before a reward is issued. Campaigns can’t be both claim and event based.
- Admins can set event amounts and event IDs for event campaigns. These fields can be used to reward users a percentage of a transaction or to reward a referee in a referral program.
- Several fields were renamed for simplicity.
- Campaigns can now have a default status - this refers to the status a reward will have by default once claimed or earned via an event by a user.
- Admins can now limit campaigns to specific groups.
- Fixed an issue on the Stellar Extension where admins could not add an asset.
- Removed defunct accounts API calls in the Rewards Extension which were slowing down the page.
- Updated template custom asset description to “DEMO token” from “Demo asset.”
- Renamed template subtype
purchasetype credit to
- Updated currency list.
- Fixed an issue where, when searching for an email address, if a user clicked on “Show more results” for the transaction results, the results page would break.
- Fixed issue where focusing the search bar caused an empty search preview pop-down to flash onscreen momentarily.
- Made group names clickable and removed hexagons.
- Subtypes are now ordered alphabetically.
- Changes group description field to a large text area.
- Implemented an alternative version of the search. Search is only triggered by pressing enter.
- Implemented Rehive friendbot call for funding Stellar testnet assets during the template build.
- When adding a notification or bulk adding notifications, templates are now listed alphabetically.
- Increased the number of notifications shown on the notifications list.
- Added a character counter to the
Expressionfield when adding a notification.
- Updated the field used on the Transaction stats page to use
- Fixed a bug where admins were unable to change the status of a user’s crypto account.
- Documents uploaded by users now retain their original ratio instead of being distorted.
- Group tiers are now correctly ordered in descending order.
- Fixed a bug where admins could not update basic info on the user details page.
- Fixed an issue where
issuesubtype was not being correctly applied to the transaction funding the hot wallet with DEMO token. Funding an admin’s reward account was also incorrectly using the
rewardsubtype - this has been fixed to use the
- Fixed an issue where pages were blank when accessed via the left menu from a subpage.
- Admin users can now set their confirmation limit in the Bitcoin and Bitcoin testnet extensions.
- Changed the layout of the Extensions page.
- Updated the Rehive logo on the login/register pages and adjusted the spacing of the logo and buttons.
- Increased the size of the
descriptionfield when creating a subtype.
- Moved ‘subtype’ field out of advanced options when creating a transaction.
credit subtypefields to the transfer.
- Changed “more details” field on a webhook log to say “data” instead.
- When logged in, an admin can change the image on the top right via their profile page.
- Updated the result sets end points in line with Platform deprecation timeline.
- Lowered the “Back to templates” link on the manual company set up page so as not to conflict with the logo link.
- When a user tries to log in to the Dashboard, if their credentials do not work, the password field is now cleared.
- When a 0.00 amount transaction is made the 0.0 value is now displayed in the “amount” column on the transaction list page.
- Fixed an issue where the
accountfield was required when editing a reward campaign.
- Fixed a bug where adding bulk SMS notifications added each notification twice.
- Fixed alignment issue where the “Delete permanently” button did not line up with the “Cancel” button when deleting a tier.
- We are proud to introduce Rehive’s first fintech template - a rewards and loyalty wallet on Stellar. The template will automatically configure a multi-currency app with powerful extensions including mass payments, rewards, the product marketplace and notifications with a custom token on Stellar’s test network.
- Improved the top search. Admins can now search for users, transactions or accounts by an account reference.
- Admins can now upload a profile picture to their profile which will appear on the top right of the header.
- Adjusted visual aspects of the Get Started and Try the Wallet pages. Added more convenient back button to Try the Wallet page.
- Changed the colour of “off” toggles to grey so that it’s more obvious when a setting is off. The previous “off” colour was too close to the “on” colour.
- Hotfix to fix aesthetic bug with the header on the Template page.
- Hotfix to fix a URL issue during template building.
- Fixed a bug where Bitcoin extension dashboard redirected to Bitcoin testnet extension UI.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to update a price of a product in the Product extension.