This section contains multiple arrays of slide objects that are displayed at different locations in the app.
Types: (s) - string, (b) - boolean, (i) - integer
Currently available in the following locations:
- preAuth - in grey label it’s after choosing the app ID, in white label it’s after first start up
- auth - carousel on the landing page
- postAuth - after successful registration flow
Each slide object has the following properties
- id: (i) unique identifier of slide
- title: (s) title to be displayed on slide
- description: (s) description to be displayed on slide
- image: (s) image to be displayed on the slide. Image file must be located in
/assets/iconsNote: this is not currently working - also needs to be improved to fetch the images from a web server instead of local storage.